Friday, May 8, 2015

Waking Up Feeling Great

So I slept in, which I probably should not have because I need to keep somewhat active, but it felt SOOOOO good.  And NO PAIN. Just a bit of pressure. No fever either!!! Took some meds and am wonderful today. Feel a lot closer to before I had the surgery. I can even take a few normal drinks of water without pain:)  I put on my compression belt which actually feels great because it is keeping my belly from wobbling around uncomfortably and now that I know what tightness is perfect, it really does help.

So I have a few plans for the day, one of which I have already accomplished and because I could makes me feel so much more confident about knowing Im turning a corner on getting better.
My plans for the day, regardless if I actually do them lol:  Plant the seedlings that were too tall for their little green house, weed the garden, laundry, Barnes and Noble (getting something for a semi-family member), maybe home depot (need more weed killer), attempt to take a real shower (been using body wipes scared of the shower touching the incision sites.....) and SEW!!!! That's all that I can think of at the moment, I could have sworn there were more lol.

So far I have.... Planted the seedlings and weeded the garden. I did not know if I was going to be able to do this because it included bending and getting back up but I was able to do that without pain. YEAH!!!!   Here are a few pics of the garden. Now, yes, the seedlings look horrible lol, but they all have done that when moved and then they become fine after a few days.
                                                          





























































































This garden started out as rocks....just rocks!! Now look at it. The one pic that looks like the whole center strip is weeds is actually called hummingbird flower mix. Very excited for humming birds to start showing up once they all start to bloom.

Well right now it's only 130pm and there is so much more time for things to happen today so let me just leave you with this; My weight went I met Dr Alvarez in December was 220, at the start of the pre-op diet 215, day of surgery 205, this morning. 201.4!!!! That Im only 4 days from surgery so around a lb a day. Can't wait to keep seeing myself become more and more healthy! So if you are just starting out researching this surgery or have just started your journey with a consult or your pre-op, just remember, it will happen and it is all worth it!!!

Til Next Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment