Saturday, May 9, 2015

Things I look forward to (not involving food LOL) part 1


  1. Swimsuit shopping in a month or two (and proudly showing off my scars if I get a two piece)
  2. Shopping for a new pair of jeans in a few weeks!
  3. Being able to fit into some of the clothes I bought without trying them on and kept, just in case
  4. Being able to breath when I walk up the stairs
  5. *Hopefully* walking/jogging/running the Rock'n'Roll half marathon with my friends in Dec
  6. Being able to shop in the regular sized clothing section
  7. I've decided that when I lose 30/40 lbs I'm giving myself a spa day reward
  8. Joining a gym, maybe, if I can get one of my girlfriends to go with me one to two days a week
  9. Not being sweaty all the time because I'm overweight
  10. Not being so concerned about the whole thighs rubbing together
  11. Being in a better mood once I get past the no real food and I'm grumpy stage
  12. Feeling CONFIDENT about myself
  13. Even though I love my babes and will always be with him, stealing a glance from a man for once would be a confidence booster:)
  14. Having a waist!!!!
  15. Finding cute clothing in the clearance rack *from a poster on BariatricPal*
  16. Being able to order Medium size work scrubs and not look like I'm wearing PJ's
  17. Being able to bend over and paint my toenails
To be continued when more things I look forward to pop into my head or are listed by fellow sleevers:)

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment