Sunday, May 10, 2015

Attempting a semi solid

Been craving this.  Let's see how this goes...



UPDATE: Ok, so four small spoonfuls later and I am full and extrememly happy! My family I am sure also noticed that I was in a much better mood during dinner. I feel content! FINALLY! I do have to wait an hour before drinking anything and that is fine by me. I dont think I could get any liquid into my stomach anyway LOL. And for those of you not familiar with the dietary rules. From now until the end of time, I cannot drink anything 15 minutes before dinner or 1 hour after dinner because what it essentially does is flushes or makes the food pass through the stomach faster and letting the body still think it is hungry. This in turn leads to over eating and self sabatoging of the surgery.

Well I am back outside and am enjoying the weather with a full belly:) 

And as a last thought, look who came to visit me after dinner.





Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment