Monday, May 11, 2015

Average day...

Today really has not been that eventful to tell you the truth.

Weighed myself and I'm down another pound and a half. Sipped on a protein shake. OMG that was such a nice change from water, gatorade and broth! I am feeling good today with regards to my incision sites. No really pain other than this gas bubble on my left side which I wish that would disappear LOL... And my back hurts just a bit from all the walking but I know I have to keep at it. Sitting on my butt is not going to help me out at all. This isn't just some magical surgery that will make the weight all fall off (well....you know what I mean). I also have to work at it.

Found a path by my house where I did get to use my camera so that was nice. Here are the pics:



















One thing that did make me happy was that I was invited to volunteer and then also attend another day of the National Homeland Security Administration Confrence:) I am excited to go and see all of it..

I am looking forward to Thursday because I will finally have a follow up with my surgeon to see how I am doing but also I will be able to see my nutritionist and get vitamins and other information that is needed. I  know I am not getting what I need from broth and drinks. Maybe once that part starts I will have a bit more enegery.

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment