Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Discharged

So, it's discharge time!! IVs are out and just waiting to get my staples pulled. *YIKES*

Called my work disability and they said they wont even pay a claim until after the 25th and thats IF i get approved. Since i have to use PTO this first week anyway, and discharge papers say resume normal activity, i figure ill just go back to work after a week and do light duty. It's frustrating that they tell you that you can't call to start a claim until 14 days before you leave and then it takes a month to say yes or no?? Not cool. I can't afford that with all my bills. So I sent a few text to work people to see if i can get back on sched for the next week.

I think i should be ok. I mean as of right now im fine and if i keep it up and follow dr's orders i should be good. It isnt like i have to carry heavy things around. Discharge just says not to life over 20 lbs. Bending will suck but oh well such is life.

So as I sit here waiting or them to come pull the staples (ugh my flesh hurts just thinking about it), i am actually already wanting to be back at work. This week will be nice to not have to work but i know ill go stir crazy after a week so hopefully all will work out. If i have to take two weeks off then it will be a vacation i guess lol

Til Later

No comments:

Post a Comment