Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Interesting day yesterday

Full of ups and downs.  Mostly ups until it came to dinner time.

Sorry I did not update until now. Been a busy day LOL.

First off IM UNDER 200!!!! My weight as of 30 mins ago was 197.2!!! That means I'm closer to my goal and this makes me happy. I thought I was not gonna lose like everyone else does after surgery. My family says they can see it, but I can't. I see no differnce. Maybe soon I will. From what I hear once I start getting food into me my body wont try to save onto every last sip I take and I'll start to lose. I hope this is the case.  I also reached my goal of 5,000 steps yesterday. Something I haven't done since a two weeks before my surgery. That makes me happy because that means I'm able to walk like I was before.

I was able to go to two museams as stated in yesterday's blog. There are so many pictures that I didn't want to put them into this post so what I did is create another blog just for pics LOL. Now you can atleast click on that blog to go see the pics. Now for most of them, the description will be the picture after. It's too hard to make notes and comments on everything so I figured this was going to be the easiest way to do it. Mind you, there are apparently around 547 pics so feel free to scroll through them. What can I say. I like taking pictures. Now a few from the beginning do not have labels or pics after. These are Pablo Picasos or the Monet I saw. (Yes I was allowed to take pics as long as there was no flash.) These ones I will put a comment on so you know what they are. I figured it was going to be a boring day but not so much. HOWEVER I don't think I got as much liquids as I should have during the day time. I definitley made up for it at night though.

PICTURES: Click on pics to enlarge:)

When it includes family and food lately it seems to be a problem. And not so much about me and eating, just all of us together.   I can't get my daughter to sit at the table and eat anymore. Seems like She only wants to eat in front of the TV and this worries me. I can't get any help to get her to stay at the table either. No one will back me up. They just keep saying "You're her mom, deal with it". Thanks Lot of help that is.

Than there is always some time of arguing. Granted I know I am not in the best mood, but lets face it people, I havent had real food, as in something semi-solid to solid since almost a week before my surgery. I'm not gonna be exactly great to get along with yet. They don't seem to get that.

After a big ol' argument I stormed out of the house. BUT not why some people think. See, yesterday was my grandmother's 82nd birthday! She is lactose intolerant and really wants strawberry ice cream. She thinks they don't make it in lactose free. WELL I found one company that does! I searched all over San Antonio, in almost every store the company said it was located. Only one actually had a spot even made for it but it was out. You can bet I emailed the company a peice of my mind.  All I wanted to do was bring back a tiny pint of this strawberry lactose free ice cream and I couldn't even accomplish that.

So I ended up coming home around 930pm with nothing....the house was dark and the driving around did not even help calm me down. Normally it would have. I need to get some damn food into my stomach. Yesterday not even the chicken broth which is my favorite tasted good. It down right sucked! Thank heavens tomorrow is my check up and meeting with nutritionist so hopefully I can start on semi-solids.

Today is a stormy day. Thunderstorms and a even a tornado watch, which is rare since we don't get tornados here. Mostly just high winds. So I plan on staying in and working on the two papers I had to go to the museams for. After that, who knows, we will see if the day pans out better than it did yesterday. I really hope so. I really am not trying to cause chaos but those of you who have been through this know how it is. You have no control when there is lack of food inside of you. Once you start on the real diet of food it apparently gets better. *HOPEFULLY*

LATER THAT DAY!

Well went out with my love and went to the fish store. As usual we bought some fish. LOL. We bought an eel, 2 pearl gouramis, this cool long nose/mouth fish (forgot the name) and a bunch of feeder guppies for the big fish to eat. Here are pics of the new fish. And after that the pics of all our others lol
 


 

 

 

 





 

 

 

We also went to walmart and ended up buying more plants and some seeds. Here are the new plants.















Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment