Friday, May 8, 2015

One of The Hardest Part of Week One

One of the hardest parts of week one is this....
Seeing and smelling their awesome food compared to my decaf tea, broth, and sugar free jello dinner.  I know that on Monday I will most likely be able to start on semi-solid foods, WHICH I CAN'T WAIT FOR!! The foods on my list are Cottage Cheese(YEAH!), yogurt, string cheese, moisten refried beans, cooked eggs (whites or substitutes), and some soft-cooked veggies and small amounts of canned fruits. OMG! Those sound like heaven to me right now.

Who ever tells people that once they get this procedure done they are never hungry is lying to you. You are hungry and you are allowed to be hungry. The point of the surgery isn't to stop hungry, otherwise you would waste away. Its to cut down on the amount of chemicals telling your brain to eat and also make you feel full faster and not CRAVE food like we did before. But right now having been on nothing but broth, jello, tea and water for almost 2 weeks, ya right now I think I'm allowed to Crave these foods lol.

So tomorrow when we go to the grocery store I am going to pick up a few things for Monday. Not a lot, god knows i probably would if i had the money and wasn't thinking lol.

Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment