Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Brother's Wedding, Leggings and Drinks

So I don't know why I didn't think about this until just now but, my brother will be getting married at the end of June and I'll need to find a dress that will fit which means shopping RIGHT before we go there lol.

It is gonna be a nice small back yard thing with only close family and friends. It will be a rough trip with Myself, Ada, my mom, three strong willed women, but I'm sure we can survive. LOL  It will more than likely only be a 3 or 4 day weekend. Friday PTO, sat sun off and Monday PTO. Hopefully I have enough still by that time.

So I have been wearing the same leggings for the past week because I don't want to wear PJ's. I want to feel like im dressed for once so leggings, cami and a sports bra along with my compression belt. However, I'm soooo tired of leggings that look black and boring or like yoga pants. So today I went to walmart's AS SEEN ON TV section. I know, roll your eyes, I was prepared for that response lol. Anyway. I'm not sure if you have seen the commercials for those jean style leggins, but I bought a pack. Size large/XL, a two pack. One blue jean and one black jean styled. Now granted I tryed to get them on right after being done working outside so yes, they were a bit tight to get on lol. They actually feel wonderful. However, if I had been any bigger there would be no way I'd have gotten into them. Its a good think that in about a week they should fit more loosely lol. They do look like jeans though. My grandmother didnt even know they were the leggings. Normally I am very hesitant to buy anything AS SEEN ON TV but this  so far was a great choice. So for those of you who don't want to keep going out look like you are addicted to yoga pants. Try these while you don't feel quite up to real jeans. (They even have back pockets!)




Now on to my fluids. I was able to take a bunch of normal drinks in a row! Not sips, drinks! I feel like im making progress. That makes me feel even better about this journey. I was so worried I would never be able to take a normal drink, but atlas, I can. I may not be able to do it every time but the fact that I can at the moment makes me feel great.

Well I'm exhausted. Went to walmart, planted some grass seed...thats actually alot for one day. So I am going to still out here on my back patio and watch some beautiful birdies on this beautiful day. Happy Mother's day to all you moms out there!



















Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment