Monday, May 11, 2015

End of the day....

Well to say the end of the day didn't have any excitement would be an understatement. And not in a good way. All I can really say is that only I know what this surgery is about and what it is suppose to be. I have done the research, talked to the surgeon and nutritionist and others who have gone through it. So no one else can say what it is or is not, will or wont be.

I am sitting here in bed with all the windows open and getting tired due to the lack of anything coming into my body. I just want to sleep and plan to shortly, that is after getting down ALL the big pills of my daily meds. That is probably one of the worst things that I have to do. All of them but 2 are tiny and I can take those together. However these two that I have to take are like horse pills! Lets just say I drink the remaining of fluids left for the day just to get them down.

I have booked our hotel for my brother's wedding at the end of June and can't wait! I have not been to minnesota in almost 6/7 years. We are driving of course so I will get to go through some states that I have never been through before, checking some off my bucket list.

Well I must attend to the pill taking task of the night.

Til Next Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment