Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 4

The last part of last night was not fun at all. Low grade fever again. And I had to attempt to take my regular pills.  Now normally this would not be an issue except that two of my night pills are huge!
Yes, I have two of those to take along with 5 others.... I tried to get the first one down and OMG I thought it was going to come back up! I sat there for 5-10 minutes nursing my water to try and get it to stay down. I could actually feel exactly where it was. And to make it worse, remember our stomachs now can only hold so much so just the two big pills alone with a sip of water would have finished me off, but I needed to get other meds in, so I did what I had been dreading and I crushed them all up into a powder and drank it. YUCK! That alone took me another three minutes to keep down.  I was not amused.  Hopefully, and I know it will, get better with time. On a good note, I had no issues with my 3 tiny pills this morning lol

I did wake up with a bunch of air in stomach and lungs so that kinda sucks.  But that's ok. I put my big girl panties on ( can't fit into the small cute ones yet lol) but on my compression belt and a sports bra and cooked up some much loved broth.  So here I sit, waiting for my gas to go away so I can sew my bags for my business.  It's been a while and I need to get some new items into inventory.  I am still tired but I know I need to atleast get up for a bit then I can go nap again. 

Til later

No comments:

Post a Comment