Monday, May 11, 2015

I have been givin the OK for.....

Sipping on protein shakes to help with my hunger.

Last nights little attempt at semi solids was considered too soon so to sate the hunger my nutritionist said up to 3 times a day I can use the protein shake for the hunger but to stay on the clear liquids until my appointment on Thursday. *sigh*

Not what I wanted to hear of course. None of us would, especially since by the time of my appointment I will be almost to week two. BUT I do need to follow their advice. They are the experts. But hey I'm happy with a protein shake because ITS DIFFERENT THAN BROTH!!!

So this morning I will try sipping on a protein shake and see how long that will last me. Not guzzle or drink like I normally would but SIP slowly, as slow as I can until I'm full. Remember my stomach is now teeny tiny so a whole protein shake would probably overflow my stomach and I'm not looking to gain everything back. Control and will power is the name of the game here. I know once I start on the actually semi solids and then move up and up levels of food I will be ok, this first stage is just the toughest, and that has been affirmed by many people on my forums. I have to remember my end goal here. HEALTHY and WEIGHT LESS!

Well I have a few errands to run before a big storm is suppose to hit us. I'm feeling great though after a great sleep and looking forward to today. *Have I mentioned yet that this whole waking before noon when I don't have to thing is new for me? My body just wants to now, I LOVE IT!*

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment