Sunday, May 31, 2015

Why has my Bariatric life been so boring?

Well, it has and has not been boring. 

First off, while I am at a bit of a stall in the weight loss department, (apparently, this is a famous stall that many have), I can say happily that I have (depending on what brand of jeans I wear) have gone from a size 20 (in February) to a size 14/16!!!!! I measured the waist size and it looks like I lost 2-3" off my waist! So while I am not seeing the scale number drop below 192, I am losing. 

I am however getting very frustrated with my head hunger. At least I hope that's all it is. I have been getting hungry in between meals and that's not good cause I want to snack and grazing is one reason we all got ourselves into this place     So I need to figure out what to do about that. I'm drinking water and soy milk but neither keep me full so ANY suggestions from you readers would be much appreciated. I am however getting better at getting my full amount or close to the 64 oz of fluids we are needing to drink a day. 

My lunches haven't been that bad either. Trying to eat protein first. This is my lunch for tomorrow. Full of protein. I already know it's too much food but I know I won't eat it all AND it give me many protein options to eat so that I am not just bored with only one food. 
Just looking at it makes me hungry lol. I have found that coffee seems to help a bit with hunger but that can be dehydrating and empty/bad calories and sugars.  Sugar free Popsicles help also but again, while it helps with fluids it also adds to unneeded calories. 

Speaking of deserts lol. I did find a GREAT desert that is low fat, soy, low sugar and high protein and OMG tastes heavenly. They are called Enlightened bars. Here is a view of what heaven looks like in the form of good desert. 
And as you can see they come in many flavors. :) I got the salted Carmel ones and I had to tear myself away from freezer or I would have eaten all in one sitting if my stomach hadn't been full after 1 lol. 

So that so far is what you needed to be caught up on. Again, if any of you out there in ONEderland or aiming for ONEderland has any comments I'd love to hear from you. Thank you for the followers I have and hope to have many more. 

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment