Saturday, May 16, 2015

An emotional rollercoaster with a good ending...in toad pee

So...

Emotional roller coaster to say the least... family still having a hard time understanding that this is not the me, emotionally I usually am and will be. Still having a hard time understanding that my body's hormones are out of whack and until it understands it's new layout and chemistry, and until I am able to get out of this house (yes getting stir crazy) and am able to eat again, things are going to be a touchy. We will get there though.

I got through lunch just fine as you know, dinner is where we hit a speed bump. So I decided to eat some yogurt, yum! No issue there, it is when I got to the protein that I bumped, and big. I decided to try a bit of a vegan burger patty. Nope, it got stuck and then came right back up. At first I thought maybe it was too spicy or something, but there was not really any spice so I have decided it came down to this. First, I was not chewing my food as much as I was suppose to. Hunger gets to you and you just want to get it down in your stomach to sate that hunger, and two, my bites are still too big. One of the things the diet class went over was taking tiny bites and suggested using a baby spoon because that is the size bites we need to take. So tomorrow, I am going to buy baby spoons. Thought I would be ok because I would know how big of bites to take but of course....Obviously not so much so tomorrow I will try again. So once again I ate really watered down refried beans and melted cheese. Not bad lol

So anyway....after fighting with my man all day, we never get to see each other alot right now, we decided to go see a movie. Really good movie, however that part was the least of my worries. Temptation was everywhere. He ordered a pizza and popcorn. They smelt soooooo good. I wanted to take just one bite of the pizza. But I was strong. I wish I could have had just one bite. I know that I should be able to eat that within the next month or two so I just need to work up to it. Plus, I know it would not be handled well. It would have either came back up or sent me running to the restroom.

So now you are probably wondering about the toad pee right? Very random lol. Well, then end of the night when he and I were out putting the garbage out and looking at our garden I found a toad, picked him up and as I knew he would, he peed. But OMG he really let it go. These Texan toads go all out LOL. My jeans are now in the wash, I definitely would not want to wear them smelling like that. My dog would have a field day with those, rubbing all over my legs.

Well, I must get these pills down and get some rest. No idea what tomorrow holds but I am hoping some food that I can keep down that is NOT refried beans.

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment