Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lately...

Lately it seems like every night when I start to eat dinner, food gets stuck and I end up throwing it back up.  I swear I chew it enough or maybe I'm just so hungry I think that I chew it.  It's very frustrating because I hate that.  My esophagus wasn't made smaller so why are things getting stuck? It does not make sense to me. Maybe one of my fellow sleevers can explain it to me one day but it's frustrating.  

Other than dinner, things have been great food wise. I'm not having any issues stomaching food based on what it is, only it getting stuck. My stomach seems to agree with everything. Which is good. However I know I'm not getting all of my fluids like I need to.  I just can't seem to make myself keep drinking. 

Tomorrow I go back out with my man on his job route and last time I did ok with fluids that day. 

Last night we had some horrible weather tornado warnings, bad winds and flooding. Power went out a bunch of times and we were huddled more like stuffed in a closet for a bit in case there  was high winds. It finally calmed down around midnight. 

I feel like I'm also at a standstill with my weight loss. People say they can see I'm losing BUT the scale isn't showing it lol.  Maybe soon. 

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment